E-ISSN 2218-6050 | ISSN 2226-4485
Required files to be uploaded
OVJ Manuscript Submission Form
Open Vet J. Year: 2018, Volume: 8, Issue: 1
- Serum Protein Electrophoretic Pattern in One- humped Camels (Camelus Dromedaries) In Tripoli, Libya.
- Thermodynamic effects of commercially available ice boots
- First case report of enzootic nasal adenocarcinoma in "Ouled Djellal"ewe in Algeria
- Pathogenic Leptospira: Advances in Understanding the Molecular Pathogenesis and Virulence
- Comparative Oncology: Integrating Human and Veterinary Medicine
- Incidence and Biochemical parameters of Dermatophilosis in Nigerian cattle breeds from Livestock markets, Oyo state, Nigeria.
- Genetic analysis of maternal and paternal lineages in Kabardian horses by uniparental molecular markers
- Immunohistochemical evaluation of lymphocyte populations in the nictitans glands of normal dogs and dogs with keratoconjunctivitis sicca.
- Palmar Annular Ligament Desmotomy In Horses With The Arthrex - Centerline : An Ex-Vivo Study
- Lectin binding patterns and immunohistochemical antigen detection in placenta and lungs of Brucella abortus-bovine infected fetuses.
- Physiological parameter values in greyhounds before and after high-intensity exercise
- The influence of the tonometer position on canine intraocular pressure measurements using the Tonovet rebound tonometer
- Overexpression of 11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 in visceral adipose tissue and underexpression of endothelial Nitric Oxide synthase in the adrenal cortex of dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism
- Decrease of nitric oxide and increase in diastolic blood pressure are two events that affect renal function in dogs with pituitary dependent hyperadrenocorticism
- Correlations between the equine metacarpophalangeal joint angulation and toe conformation in statics
- Recent Approaches in Food Bio-Preservation-A Review
- Detection of virulence-associated genes in Brucella melitensis biovar 3, the prevalent field Strain in different animal species in Egypt